Monday, December 1, 2008

dreams



I Dream - Taufik Batisah


Simply a classic song, been a while since I've heard this song.

Yeap, what I'm talking about now is kinda related to the song. I was thinking about this question just now,
A question which everyone should ask themselves and know the answer themselves, but just don't know when to answer it.

What are your dreams?

Logical uh. Haha
What are my dreams? I met up with Gifford just now and I told him something, which I thought could also be consider one of my dream. Here's my list of dreams : -

- Go to Manchester one day, watch a Manchester United match over there, and take pictures with some of them. Awesome! Oh and that's something you can NEVER find in Singapore.

- Be very active in thai boxing, compete in competitions, and win prizes !

- Do well in studies, get a perfect job, and perfect girl, and a simple but wonderful life.

Well I guess these are the only 3 that I can currently think of now. Now I challenge you readers reading this now,


What are your dreams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home