Saturday, November 29, 2008

save now

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat..
I didn't know it's been a week since I've blogged already. Lol

My days' been fine,
With the weekly soccer being usuallly again! Woohoo~
Met up with Ann yesterday for holy shit beef noodles and had a talk with her.
And Ann you better know what you doing uh. Lol!

Okay there won't be much updates about life this week. Just some thoughts,
Some of my own personal thoughts.
Sometimes, I feel so damn irritated when I'm being commented on my hair or what.
Yeah I know it's bloody hell curly, I don't mind if it's a bit.
But if it's too much, it just makes me wanna fucking beat the shit out of that person.
Especially my poly mates, continously mocking me,
Just because they got more 'perfect' hair.
Simply hate people for this, so proud of themselves. They will pay
Fucking sarcasm as well, 'Your hair is nice!', 'Your hair is awesome!'
Go screw yourself or something.

I also, feel that,
I can't play soccer. Wtf! I play like shit everytime,
And it's really very infuriating. I love playing soccer so much, but when I start playing it,
I just start to lost control of myself, everything.
I missed the ball, I was 'scared' to dribble past, and I can't make a decision fast.
I hate myself for that.
But Dan said, 'you don't hate yourself, you hate other people.'
Fair enough.

All in all, this week's not a very good week.
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home