Tuesday, December 9, 2008

get up, and lets go

Left 4 Dead is A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
It's supposed to be bought, but I got it through torrent. Woohoo~
Been playing with Carlson and his bro, and holy shit his god damn brother is so reckless,
And then I just found out today that he's just as reckless as his brother, startling the witch by LITERALLY standing directly in her face.
I bet he thought nothing was going to happen. Lol
Get this game people!

Okay cool.
The holidays are here! Yeahhh~
Oh and I didn't go to Thailand at all. Lol. Totally because of the riot
Dad actually wanted to book to go on Sunday all the way to Thursday, but I said no, no, and no.
Totally because if I go for the trip, I will miss the MT camp briefing on tuesday, training on wednesday, and fixing of lappy on thursday.
But now, I'm not going for the MT camp briefing anymore (I'm not gonna go all the way to SP on a holiday), and trainings been replaced with the camp. So vuala! 2 days free!

C.Prog test was cool, just hope I can get an A, and maintain the GPA. Although my GPA already quite sucked in terms of my course. Oh well..

Chill people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home