Thursday, December 11, 2008

see how it feels

I'm feeling like a dead log now. SERIOUSLY
Because I'm sick. I think.
My feelings for the day :

Was supposed to wake up early to go to school to do some lappy thing,
And yeah I managed to get up.
The thing is, you know, like you're supposed to wake up at 11am, but you always wake up at earlier intervals, and then go back to sleep, for example,
8am, 9am, 9.30am, 10am.
Yeah, thats what happened to me. And so when I woke up I got a slight headache.
With a little sore throat, flammy feeling. Ahhhh

So anyway, head to school, feeling good and such, gym-ed, and done.
Thats when I start to feel damn shitty.
My back hurts like holy macaroni, and my headache's getting worst, and my shoulders being pressed down with a god damn laptop.
And finally, I reached Kovan! I was feeling more shitty now
While walking home, my stomach started to hurt so bad, but it's okay because I'm going back home already, imagine me having that at Harborfront. GG
So I reached home, released my C4, and head to bed. I set my alarm to 12am, yeah and now it's only 11pm. Gosh
Same thing, I have waking up intervals, and my fucking mind is all thinking about gym even when I'm sleeping!
You know how that god damn feeling feels, it's like, you're trying so hard to sleep, and then all those stupid thoughts come to your mind,
And you try so hard to forget about it, but it just keeps coming back.
And then when you wake up, it's all gone. FUCKKK
Why can't it be gone halfway during I'm sleeping!?

So anyway, I woke up, getting a worst headache.
Now I don't know what to do.
I'm skipping MT camp tomorrow as well. Lol
I WANT TO SLEEP DAMN ITT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home