Tuesday, December 16, 2008

wierd uh

The hell's going on! I login to blogger and they give me some shit that my blog is locked
Because it's been identified as a spam blog. Whaat
And now I have to unlock it, and they say that I can't post. Which I'm doing now. Lol

I've been sick for the past few days.
And I skipped MT camp because of it ; I don't wanna go there and be sick and then asked to go home. Pointless
I felt very lazy at the time too, but now, man I kinda regret a wee bit for not going. Ahhhh whatever
Tests is coming! And I haven't revise anything. I gotta start soon I guess.
And I got CIP this coming wednesday, finally the whole class can see my hair. Hah

Went out with mom & sis today, and I'VE FINALLY BOUGHT THE TOP I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AGES BABY
Oh I got another polo tee as well. Yeahhhh~

I'm organising a bbq on the 27th of Dec. I thought maybe there would be around, lets say 20,
But now I got 10 confirmed only.
And apparently this son of a gun said no problem, and asked me to invite this particular person, which I don't want,
Because I don't even consider her as someone close to me, and it's me organising it, why should I let someone come just because someone ask?
And because of that, he said he's not coming. What the hell
Nevermind, up to him.
It's so rare that my parents are going overseas, so I thought, maybe organise something so that everyone can gather? And we can party since they're not home. Haha~
Thats why, the more the merrier, but heard from Dan that there's a NCC bbq on that particular date, that means Chun Han will most probably not come,
Since his wonderful clique ain't invited at all.
C'mon, I want the numbers to reach 20!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home