Saturday, August 16, 2008

good day gone bad

I seriously thought my day was good as compared to yesterday. I don't know why I felt yesterday suck-ed, but today. FUCK

Everything was going so well.. with a fresh mrt trip to school, followed by a test which I felt I did, well I should say not bad, except for 2 small careless mistakes. Then had lunch with my classmates, watched the table tennis match, and a nice trip back home, with a chick to look at thorough my ride to outram park. And then it went on to the evening, had my peaceful dinner, and then went to my cousin's house to visit my grandma. And now's where it all screwed up.

So, there was a small mini weenie conversation in msn with some people, and I got irritated by one of them, because he keeps insulting me, I know he meant it all as jokes, but it's like, everytime, and he doesn't give a damn about like how I'll feel about it, just say as if I don't give a shit or whatever. & more of it gets me more irritated with his fucked up shit. Sorry man, I had to scream out everything, somewhere, and I think blogger's good.

And then it went on as per normal again. Now it's a different thing. I was supposed to go to the travel agency to pay the travel fares to go thailand, and apparently, we were supposed to pay today, but because my dad couldn't make it because he's paying with his credit card, we had to change another date. And I remembered that I suggested saturday instead, and both of them agreed, or did I remember wrongly, I don't know. So one party couldn't confirm if his mom could make it tomorrow, causing some crashes. I ended up calling him, and asked if he could make it tomorrow, and one fucking phrase totally changed my mood, he said, 'Why you like to do things yourself one' and god fucking damn it I was totally pissed off. Fucking felt like throwing my phone on the floor or something. Anyway, to add on, the other party who was going to thailand as well, I talked to him and asked if he remembered that I said we're paying on saturday, and then he screwed me by saying 'You always say things not confirm one'. You know what this makes me feel, I just wanna cancel this whole fucking trip and thats it.

Seriously, good day gone bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home