Wednesday, August 13, 2008

time to shoot

A picture to describe how I'm feeling now :


Yeah. Ask me why & I bet you'll think it's totally ridiculous, that I'm being too sensitive or whatever. Anyshit, thats me, so I can't do anything about it either, so vuala!

I'm done with 2 tests yesterday ! Oh wow, wasn't as hard as I expected, in fact, for the electronics lab, I think I did quite well lol. Mechanics was a boom, there were 4 questions, first 3 questions were 10 marks each, and the last one was 20 marks. And guess what, the teacher gave us the answer key for the first 3 question, now tell me thats cool. The last question, I guess I did it pretty well too? Well, it's over ! Now just left with autocad and electronics theory.

So, now, let me continue my point above. Sometimes I don't know what the fuck I'm thinking. I keep thinking too much. Guess it's contradicting when I said I can't do anything about it, maybe just rant it out.

I'd get over-sensitive over one sentence, even when I don't know it's me. Somehow or somewhat, my mind keeps telling me that it's referring to me, and I seriously feel very pissed off for no reason. Well, on a brighter note, it somehow gives me a motivation to work harder, to prove that the sentence is void. You think it's stupid right, I find it stupid too. Anyway, it's a comment from a cockmeat dickface so maybe that makes me not want to be on the same level as him. So yeah, I wanna shoot someone !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home