Sunday, August 3, 2008

projects?

Projects ! I'm pratically done with the projects, just left with one single individual OC presentation, which is this wednesday. Needa bring amplifier and electric guitar to school man, like it's so damn heavy. Oh well, no choice, just have to get over this and done with ! Anyway, I'm aiming for a B this time round, just hope that I can pull it off right, and not panic and what so ever, which I doubt I'm able to.

Anyway, realised I haven't blog this past few days uh, reason being, yeah you got that right, computer games lol. Mainly dotA and football manager 2008. Like I said, I can't find any motivation to study. Speaking of study, I've got 2 tests last friday, one which was mechanics lab, that was pretty fine, except for one damn fucking careless mistake I made =.= The other one was AutoCAD quiz, well, I got 75/100, but actually I was hoping for an A. Oh well, thats it then.

Exams are ending on 21 August ! Seen my timetable, and I only saw one exam, which is on that date. 6pm to 8.10pm man, so late, like why can't they make it in the afternoon or morning right. And it's Electronics theory, now that's damn screwed, because I don't know a single shit about Electronics after flip flops, and it's so boring to study it.

Soccer with the usuals last friday with indians, and I bet all of them was in a soccer team. Played so well, there's even an indian girl inside. I was preparing to go home already, when I made a last minute decision to jus go in a play a while. In the end , I got a damn blister. I just broked it yesterday, and now it's hurting like tomorrow ~

Okay people, what day is it today? Yes it's sunday. What day is it tomorrow? It's monday. What day is it on saturday? It's national day. Chill out yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home