Saturday, August 9, 2008

happy national day !


Yeah people, it's national day.

So boring, I've been spending my whole day doing nothing, when I'm supposed to be studying for the tests next week, but oh well, I'm a student afterall, and students love to procrastinate don't we haha.

So my week's been pretty, glad I should say. Monday was no school as usual, and headed to vivo with Dan to walk a while, then went home and relax. Tuesday's normal school, with a 3hour break in between. Went to play lan with Dennis, and played dota with some other punks. Those punks are ridiculous, when they all random-ed a lousy hero, they all exited the whole game and made another one. What fuckers, if you wanna random, make do with the heroes you get, if not whats the damn point of random right. But anyway, they shuffled players and me and dennis ended up not being in the same team.

Wednesday was OC presentation ! Kujala called me on tuesday to ask me if I wanted to postpone to next week, but nah, I rejected her, because it'll just be wasting time. So got on with it, had some damn technical difficulties with the damn guitar, but all went well. And something totally pissed me off, which seriously spoilt my whole damn fucking day. Went to gym with Nigel , Xunfu and Gifford after that, and headed over to Botak Jones for dinner. Their food is expensive, but awesome !

So, I spent thursday rotting at home, no school. And friday, which was yesterday, was the celebration of my dad and grandma's birthday, actually my grandma's birthday is on 25th december, but my dad said his birthday = my grandma's birthday lol. Called Carlson, Kienan, Erasmus and Willie to chill out. The satay was simply fabulous man.

And now today, once again, it's national day ! So, enjoy your rainy national day people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home