Thursday, August 21, 2008

mood of the day

Yes, I'm feeling sad now.

Electronics test was today, I pretty much thought I screwed it up, because I seriously don't know how to do most of it. My classmates were all talking like it's very easy for them, which made me more sad. Well, I know it's my fault, I want to blame myself, but no. Come to think of it, what's the point of blaming myself, I make myself even more sad, and besides it's all over already, no point. But I'm still feeling very sad. I don't know why, but this is partly why ahahaha.

Now, my hair ! Skip it if you think this is a stupid topic, afterall it's my blog, so I'll write what I want. Everyone says my hair is curly and such, I know it myself. Sometimes they keep talking about my hair unless I get pissed, but don't really give a damn about those people. But today's worst.. can you believe it or not, I plucked out 5 strands of hair at one go. Get that, all at ONE go. That means my hair is totally screwed already, curly, damaged and such. And now I'm considering shaving it all, at least I won't have to worry about irritating long hair when sleeping now or something !

You know, I've been scolding vulgarities like nobody's business.. and now I think all these is pointing back at me already. My class mates, 2 of them were christians, and I can feel that they're really very disappointed in me. One of them continously asked me not to scold vulgarites already, but I treated his words like rubbish, so I ignored it. Now it seems that the gun's pointing back at me. One of my friend said it was a disgrace to travel with me, and that really got me thinking real hard.

So, from now on, it's time to cut down ! Yes, no more vulgarities. Oh and about that christian guy who continously asked me not to scold vulgarities, man he got me thinking about christians again.. He's one awesome guy, much better than those in _____.

Peace out people, I'm working at the Singtel Roadshow tomorrow and saturday for the iPhone promotion, and from what I know, I'm simply pressing some queue number; let's just hope nothing goes wrong lol. To bed I shall go !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home